Re: The Register article about making online anonymity illegal in Australia

>  Hmm, just like the winner in all the free speech and right to bear arms cases has been determined? ;)

Well there are now all sorts of crazy laws, case law and practice
about those two.
Few to any that I know of regarding anon systems or 'always represent
yourself as
the one true you'. Perhaps that is what will happen in that time
frame. With strong, use-agnostic, anon systems in use by the
goody-two-shoes common man, it's hard to outlaw them.