Re: Tor and Java

I was thinking about undertaking this project myself, but using a cTor binary and JNI, but now you've done this. Good work!

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 2:07 AM, Lexi Pimenidis <lexi.pimenidis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:20:09PM CEST, Rich Jones wrote:
> Speaking of Tor on phones, has anybody tried the Shadow browser for
> Android yet? I was quite impressed.

This is a clone of OnionCoffee. But it's for development/research
purposes only and not for broad usage. However, if you like it, feel
free to help closing its bugs :)

-- Lexi

--
Jy. Kmno Dopmhojox, oJmw RplB, Xdovbmyhxgy. 73, 50672 Ucmkh
SR Ucmkh BYL 58720, Rmxvbsmigxitmbythr: Povbsmk Pmygmhx