Re: minimal traffic footprint Tor on the road

Il 28/09/2009 15:25, Eugen Leitl ha scritto:
> Why the switch to Polipo from Privoxy? Is Privoxy officially
> deprecated now?

I just found out today and am wondering myself. From hearsay, Polipo
should perform faster and better.

> There are no tor/browser appliances for Ubuntu out yet, right?
> I'm thinking about packaging Tor/Polipo into a VServer guest,
> for extra control and security.

Tor VM - a transparent Tor proxy for Windows built with Qemu. Did not
try it (no windows, and lack of time for tinkering in linux at the moment).
https://www.torproject.org/torvm/index.html.en

Jan