Re: gratuitous change blocks upgrade to 0.2.2.15-alpha :-(

On Sep 10, 2010, at 10:40 AM, Roger Dingledine wrote:
In any case, Sebastian started a trac entry for this one:
wherein he starts out by listing a reason that we shouldn't fix it.

Please add more pros and cons to the trac entry.

it'd be nice if further discussion could be moved to the bug
report. Nick had a nice idea how to solve the situation
without breaking our controllers. It would be great to get
feedback on this (positive or negative) so please do reply
with your thoughts.

Patches for the documentation are also welcome, if they
help to clarify the situation.

Thanks

Sebastian