Re: [tor-talk] Dutch police break into webservers over hidden services

On 09/09/11 12:19, Orionjur Tor-admin wrote:

> How I need to set my VM for thas purposes?
> I use a VirtualBox under transparently torified user on host machine for
> the most secure browsing in the Internet  but I cannot to get access to
> that machine through ssh from my host machine inspite setting up
> suitable port forwarding in VBox settings.
> I think that the settings of my host firewall prevent that access.
> So, I'll probably have such problem in the connection between my host
> and guest machines if I set up a web-server on VM, and my hidden service
> on my host.

I don't know what you're asking from me... If your firewall is blocking
the connections, reconfigure your firewall to allow them.

--
Mike Cardwell https://grepular.com/  https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional  http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell