From: Faisal Rehman <faisal.rehman22@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2011 5:46 PM
Subject: [tor-talk] Please help me to resolve the following error

Dear All,

Good Day!! I am configuring my own private tor directory server but I have finalized all the steps but when I run tor with my own configured tor configuration file, it gives me the following error:

Sep 09 12:44:39.953 [notice] Tor v0.2.1.30. This is experimental software. Do not rely on it for strong anonymity. (Running on Linux i686)
Sep 09 12:44:39.955 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Running as authoritative directory, but no ORPort set.
Sep 09 12:44:39.955 [err] Reading config failed--see warnings above.

Please can any body help to get rid off this error because I have to finish the configuration of directory server by the coming Sunday, so any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal Rehman