Re: [tor-talk] Selecting exit node by state - possible?

Am 14.09.2011 22:42, schrieb Big Momma:
> Is there a way of easily finding an exit node by US state.  For example
> how would I find an exit node in Washington DC?
>
> I can go to http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/ and manually check all US
> exit nodes but this is time consuming.  Is their an easier way?

I just pimped the php query options at the bottom of
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de. Now you can select an US state using its
two letter abbreviation. It relies on MaxMinds's geocoding and works
only for the US so far. The screenshot for example retrieves all exit
nodes in Texas.

Pls drop me a note if it works as expected and if I broke something else
with the modified php script.

regards Olaf