Re: [tor-talk] Vidalia bundles broken

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 08:40:29AM -0500, David Carlson wrote:
> I want to download the latest Vidalia Bundle.  On the download page for
> Windows <https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en> the relay
> bundle and exit bundle links are broken.

Whoops. I just fixed them. Thanks for pointing it out!

>  If I choose the Vidalia
> bundle, will my relay/exit settings get broken?

Good question. Probably. I guess it depends if you keep the current
config file, or switch to the new one, during the install.

> I am presently running Vidalia 0.2/14 with Tor 0.2.2.32 and Vidalia
> occasionally crashes.  Is there a way to find out if this is a known
> problem?

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/report/27 is a start.

Debugging on Windows is a huge pain though, so odds are good that it
is not a known problem (or rather, that its cause is not known). Help
would be great.

--Roger