[tor-talk] Hotmail

Hello

I might be on to something.

I entered localhost port 9050 in Firefox 6.0 disabled Java and Flash and imposed a firewall block on firefox.exe except for localhost port 9050 (outbound).

When using TorButton I couldn't view or compose a message, but with TorButton gone Hotmail is accessible again.

There may be a downside, but as long as you are only interested in pseudonymity, changing the originating IP in the mail header is good enough for me.

Anyone care to comment on the the following solution?

http://anonymous-proxy-servers.net/en/help/flash-applets.html