[tor-talk] Salutations and update requst of info

Hi dear TOR users! Thanks for creating and maintaining  TOR community ! I just subscribed to the mail list.
I am  using Tor browser bundle and today the start page suggested a security update.
After I downloaded it and went to the usual address to watch the page I saw the browser tries to download avi items into html pages, and if I try to manually convert it into all files it stops downloading.

For example http://62.75.236.17/cgi-bin/dl.cgi/y7i3lfq5kd2ngohb7bm463ogp3lwnt6tisnsn6iyba/video.avi  object on the page comes out as webpage when I click to save it. I reverted on older release and it is working again.
What has changed? some setting in browser or some other setting in for example Noscript 2.5.5.
Please help me with any useful information you can, to make me revert any option possible.
Thank again!