Re: [tor-talk] How dangerous are DNS leak?

I don't like that some entity like a ISP is making list of stuff or
keeping track of stuff, for any hacker or anyone to see. It is not their
job. if a government operated entity does that (where tracking info is
highly guarded), then that is different. and, if such a government
tracking dpi center/entity is not using judicial system to
track/surveillance with/for a specific justified reason, then even that
is questionable.