Re: [tor-talk] Running two TBBs at a time

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 09:35:13AM +0200, antispam06@xxxxxxx wrote 1.1K bytes in 23 lines about:
: I forgot to answer that: have more desktops. And do not click on hide.
: That way each instance is clearly separated.

This depends on your desktop environment. Some pile all of the icons together.

: BTW: if I use personas to visually differentiate between firefoxes,
: would TBB tell it to some crafty sever? Is the browser skin leaked?

I think the answer is yes. Personas check back daily with mozilla for
updates.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact