Re: [tor-talk] VPS provider

This was something that has bothered me. I use VmBox for linux When Im running a machine there is a windows that shows me a "preview" of the current screen. Do admins have access to this "preview" or something similar?

I intend to run a linux server console only. (no gui) so most of my work will be done using SSH. The only viewable page would be under the .onion site. Hopefully as long as the admins dont know the .onion. they cant see whats hosted. Non-illegal, but may be offensive in some countries.