[tor-talk] flash and tor

Hi, all:

    I notice that if you watch video using Tor, since flash is a
third-party tool, that will ruin your anonymity.

    I think even if the plugin flash may use the real IP for communication,
it may not reveal what content you are accessing but it just shows that a
user on that IP is using flash. Or it just expose itself to adobe company,
other entities, like government, other companies can't know about you. Am I
wrong or not? are there any paper, articles about this?

   Thanks!