Re: [tor-talk] Roger's status report, August 2013

>Six things I did in August 2013

Roger,

Until this year, I was a student at the University of Kent, and you can
find the at:

http://www.kent.ac.uk

where I know some members of the Computer Science Laboratory were very
interested in Tor, which was the reason I got switched on to the
project.

They have even run Hurd with a Linux kernel for the students (though a
bit unsuccessfully) so they are no strangers to FOSS-ware.

I believe that they may be able to help with funding, but in any case,
it will interest more students in the Tor project.

++ Graham Todd
Email created using gNewSense Linux 3.0 and hardened with
Liberté Linux 2012.3.
"Free Software, as free in free speech and freedom"