Re: [tor-talk] Does latest Tor Browser version support remembering passwords?

On 13-09-05 04:20 PM, Edgar S wrote:
> I'm running on an old version of Tor Browser because every new version
> I've tried does not support remembering passwords or leaving on the
> option to remember passwords over new invocations. Has this ever been
> fixed? Is it even scheduled to be fixed?

There are hints to do it manually at
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorifyHOWTO/WebBrowsers#Keepoldsettingsafterupdate

and there is a feature request for that, so add your specific
requirements if any to that ticket and watch it for status updates