Re: [tor-talk] Updating Tor Browser Bundle

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:58:53AM +0100, Graham Todd wrote:
> But does it use vanilla Firefox, or one of the variants such as
> Iceweasel or IceCat?

Vanilla.

> I'm attempting to keep my distro totally free

Vanilla Firefox is free. Unless you count people with trademarks as
non-free, in which case maybe you will have a problem with Tor also? :)

>, and have thought about
> migrating to Anonym.OS, the OpenBSD variant, which seems to use Tor
> quite efficiently. I realise this is the anonymising OS that the
> Anonymous group have created for the use of their supporters but beyond
> that does anyone know about Anonym.OS?

URL?

Last I checked there's only one Anonym.OS. I know the people who worked
on it, and that was years ago. It has been abandoned since then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonym.OS

--Roger