Re: [tor-talk] My reason to stop using Tor

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:30:35 +0200
"Antonio J. Delgado" <antonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just receive a letter from my ISP abuse department. Someone tried to
> do some SQL injection attack using my tor node

> [tor-talk] My reason to stop using Tor

> using Tor

"using Tor" != "running a Tor exit node".

What you're in effect telling us in your story, is that you took a ride on one
of these:

  http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/the-history-of-drag-racing-ar110505.html

Did not enjoy it all that much, so decided to stop using all cars in general.

--
With respect,
Roman