Re: [tor-talk] Help with getting a good automated sign up script for an email service on TOR

If your willing to use a few servers one could be a Tor Node and one could
be an Email Relay which seemed normal and custom code your project..

Sent from my Android so do not expect a fast, long, or perfect response...