Re: [tor-talk] Help with getting a good automated sign up script for an email service on TOR

Nathan,

The development servers are in separate jurisdictions throughout the world.
 For the initial proof of concept, I have two MTAs and two Data Servers,
with one spare server.  Each one is in a separate jurisdiction to make it
more difficult to tap.  I won't go into details, but let's just say that
the United States wasn't an option for the Data Servers.  I may consider
the US for MTAs in the future...

Rock