Re: [tor-talk] Who do I ask about purchasing additional Tor t-shirts (~5-10)?

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Juris - torservers.net <
juris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Update:
>
> https://www.torservers.net/wiki/tshirt/index

Juris - this root design shirt (though not in these colors exactly) is used
as a give away item for relay operators and donors.  As well as a popular
shirt at dev meetings.  Having it sold through torservers may be confusing
to people.  Why don't we just add it to the Tor Store?

> Juris Vetra
> https://www.torservers.net/
>

> Am 20.08.2014 um 12:30 schrieb Juris - torservers.net:
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > About our T-shirts:
> > The profit from every sold T-shirt will be used ONLY for Tor bandwidth.
> > For nothing else!
> >
> > About the quality:
> > Yes, the T-shirts are long lasting. We used organic cotton and
> > waterbased silk screen printing. The T-shirts are produced fair in
> > Turkey and are GOTS certified.
> >
> > I was disappointed from the "fruit of the loom" Tor shirts, so I
> > searched for something different.
> >
> > I'll update soon our website with some pictures.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Juris Vetra
> > https://www.torservers.net/
> >

> > Am 20.08.2014 um 02:48 schrieb I:
> >> Juris,
> >>
> >> Are you shirts nice and thick and long lasting?
> >> The TORproject ones are pretty thin.
> >>
> >> Robert

*Kelley Misata*
*Director of Outreach  *