Re: [tor-talk] TBB 3.6.5 not on download site?

On 2014-09-03 14:57, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
Tor Weekly News, September 3rd, 2014 - mentions Tor Browser 3.6.5 and
4.0-alpha-2 are out.

But the download site
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html has only 3.6.4. &
4.0-alpha-1.

After members of the Tor Browser team confirmed yesterday that they were planning to release 3.6.5 on the 2nd, I chose to keep the announcement in, hoping that the official blog post would soon be up and that the download links would be changed. I asked several times on IRC if I should go ahead, and no one seemed to have strong feelings.

This has happened more than once and I don't really know what to do about it. If the Tor Browser team object to Tor Weekly News announcing things, I have no problem with not doing so. On the other hand, the software is available in the /dist directory (I'm using it now!), so it has âbeen releasedâ.