Re: [tor-talk] Tentative results of analysis of data on metrics.torproject.org

If that ascent is due to you, this screams to the success of the
torservers.net model.  It might be useful to see that plot without
Torservers.net in there.  If I figure out how to make sense of the raw
consensus file I may plot it.

-V