Re: [tor-talk] BBC Horizon: Inside the Dark Web

> I'm still watching it, but it seems relatively balanced, and features
> interviews with Bruce Schneier, Jacob Applebaum, Julian Assange, Tim
> Berners-Lee and so on.

until the pathologically press starved JA twins appeared-desperate for
relevance-almost decent was the episode. beyond me why tor continues to
fund and care about these two.

for jakey's nearly $100,000 salary, tor could hire fleet of half-drunk
russian coders to fix all bugs and flaws in the code. would cut down on
the amount of crapware produced by the same drunks and do the world a
favor.

oh, I apologize. directly from his IGF egofest, jakey is journalist now.
this begs the next quandry: why is tor paying journalist?  journalist for
who?  ...and where are all the good stories in the press...

-BlackSam