Re: [tor-talk] GEOIP's

Karsten Loesing:
> On 05/09/14 19:00, Mike Fikuart wrote:
>> Hi Group,
>>
>> I am looking into the various files used by the ORâs and OPâs and
>> would like to know more about the GEOIP file and use.
[snip]
> You can find the current geoip file here:
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/blob/HEAD:/src/config/geoip
[snip]

Are geoip and geoip6 updated in the background or should bridge
operators fetch updates periodically? Does the difference between the
Jul 14 2014 update (2,231 KB, currently in my bridge data folder) and
the current (Aug 7 2014, 2,290 KB) update warrant replacing the older
file? - eliaz