Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser default window size

Hi,

Hartmut Haase:
> Hi,
> I have learned so far that the Tor Browser does not store the used
> window size like other programs do, becaus it always start with the same
> sine.
> But there is one thing I don't understand: in Linux Tor Browser opens
> with the window size 1296x1018, in Windows 7 with 1533x1021. Therefore
> there must be a place where the default window size us defined.

does this happen with just downloaded vanilla Tor Browser packages?
Which version? Are you resizing/maximizing the windows? What should
happen is a browser window showing up with rounded width/height which is
dependent on your real screen size.

Georg