Re: [tor-talk] What should our 31c3 talk be?

I suppose another updated 'tor ecosystem' presentation could be an
option (*). Question I've learned to ask for presentations is: what is
your goal? What are you hoping to get out of this? Recruit volunteers?
Dispel some myth? Entertain?

Cheers! -Damian

* For those who aren't familiar with it, this is a topic we did a
couple years back...

https://media.torproject.org/video/29c3-5306-en-the_tor_software_ecosystem_h264.mp4

... which I gave an updated version of more recently, but to a smaller
audience and with a tighter focus on the projects...

https://media.torproject.org/video/2013-11-t3am-damian-johnson.mp4