[tor-talk] TOR in House of Cards.

Hello experts!
Have you noticed that TOR was mencioned in the 2º or 3º chapter of the 2º seasson of House of Cards? Also, there was a hacker, who claimed himself as as soldier who fights against Prism and NSA (Stasi?) and could be imprisoned for 100 years. Very nice.
Waching this unusual happening I asked myself if it would not be a good idea of free propaganda for the deep web... I mean, free massive propaganda made by Hollywood activists think tanks. TOR emerging from the dark deep circle of experts and specialized press to the crowds, through Hollywood. Millions of new relays!  EFF must be more lobbyist.
Thanks.

Marcos Kehl (Brasil)