Re: [tor-talk] Merging all languages (locales) into one Tor Browser package?

Il 9/12/14, 11:17 AM, Lunar ha scritto:
> Georg Koppen:
>> So, in short: I am quite concerned about the usability issues (and I
>> probably missed a bunch) that would follow from having all locales in
>> one bundle.
>
> Would it be over the top to do both? Build packages with only one
> locale, and one package with all locales?
>
> The latter could be used by Tails or support more users in a sneakernet
> distribution scenario.

What's the reason not to bundle all locales in a single binary?

Distribution issues because of size or security reasons?

From usability perspective the user just expect the browser to be the
same of the language that he speak (usually the OS's language).

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights