Re: [tor-talk] Comcast looking for Tor traffic, contacting customers to threaten termination of service.

John Pinkman wrote:
>> And people you might deem as "stupid" deserve privacy just as much
>> as the rest of us.
>
> Too bad, nobody is out there to guard their privacy rights. This is
> just the fact. Rights are only as strong as the means of their
> protection.

Except that some of us don't believe privacy rights are just a
self-defence, but should be protected at a higher level. I think that
human rights should apply to everyone, not just to people that are
knowledgeable on the subject.

--
Andrew Roffey  http://andrew.roffey.org
 [mailto|xmpp]:andrew@xxxxxxxxxx