Re: [tor-talk] more sites requiring captchas from Cloudfare (using Google API?)

Nick Sullivan from CloudFlare responded on twitter yesterday that they're
trying to make sites more accessible.

https://twitter.com/grittygrease/status/511283723514290176

Also this https://twitter.com/xxdesmus/status/511283225818189825

---