Re: [tor-talk] mildly updated statistical analysis of Tor metrics data

hi virgil
my skills are old but i might be of use.

are you using a single dependent/outcome variable (eg multiple regression) model or are what i think of as a "real" multivariate model? (multiple independent variables and multiple dependent variables) ?

if multiple regression i can likely be of use quickly. if the latter ... i'd have to refresh my memory and use a suggested reference text.

is the dataset small enough to use on a desktop stats package or does it require something beyond a typical desktop?