Re: [tor-talk] Tor relay on home computer

Clearly you have not been to the UK. Under US law that is known, it is
perfectly fine to run a relay both middle and exit, the same cannot be
said here in the UK unfortunately and I don't think this is at all
fear-mongering.

Having experienced more than my fair share of attacks from law
enforcement for running a huge Tor cluster from here in the UK, I can
say with great confidence people should be told what the risk is because
I doubt very much I am the only one who have experienced them, yet I may
be one of the few who speak out against them.