[tor-talk] sectoor issues [Was: Re: Don't use sectoor]

I apologize for my first mail, I should have waited to calm down a bit.

I've been looking into your website and figured out how to configure my
relay to not get listed.

I was allowing tcp/8000 since it's a common alternative http port. I'm
curious why you're listing tor exits that allow to exit to this port?

I'm currently waiting for the tor network to propagate my new exit
policy that shouldn't conflict with your listing.

Did you know there's an official TorDNSEL?

I hope you may understand my initial response since I was present in the
#support channel while some customers where not satisfied about this.

This was unprofessional and I'm very sorry.

Sincerly yours,
Jane Smith