Re: [tor-talk] Torrentfreak and Cloudflare

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:48:54 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What your definition of working and fine are, I don't know.
> However on a visit to TF just now, I received, and passed, the CF
> captcha.

I've never entered the captcha on TF. When I saw this mail, I tried
again and I was not presented with a captcha page, but TF website.
That's what I meant by "working and fine" since TF was not working when
presented with Cloudflare captcha page.

--
D8C9 EF71 ADC3 0533 29DE  3A80 1152 D1CB 8D9C 47FD