Re: [tor-talk] keeping torcloud alive

great tip here re: multiple torcloud accounts.  it worked for me as well.
same credit card number.

glad amazon is good about that.  in the end they make more money and
increase their subscriber stats.  torcloud is "balsa wood" weight on
their systems.  this is the first "cloud" implementation that made me
take notice of "cloud".

i started another node but this time*grabbed **snapshots for possible
future guiding  docs*
some work explaining ssh and keys is needed for the uninitiated i think.

i found amazon's instructions re putty lacking.

a revised torcloud doc with more hand-holding will probably help.   i
admit i haven't tried the java app for ssh.  i assumed best to avoid
java for ssh for some reason.

willing to help out of course.  trying to make notes as i learn so i can
do that.

steve