[tor-talk] Whonix Anonymous Operating System Version 9 Released!

Whonix is an operating system focused on anonymity, privacy and
security. It's based on the Tor anonymity network, Debian GNU/Linux and
security by isolation. DNS leaks are impossible, and not even malware
with root privileges can find out the user's real IP.

Whonix consists of two parts: One solely runs Tor and acts as a gateway,
which we call Whonix-Gateway. The other, which we call
Whonix-Workstation, is on a completely isolated network. Only
connections through Tor are possible.

### Download Whonix for VirtualBox ###

Stable version.

https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Download

### Download Whonix for KVM / QEMU / Qubes ###

This is only useful if you have a testers mindset!

Instructions for KVM:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/KVM

Instructions for QEMU:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/QEMU

Instructions for Qubes:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes

### Call for Help ###

- If you know shell scripting (/bin/bash) and linux sysadmin, please
join us! There are plenty of ways to make Whonix safer.
- We are also looking for download mirros.
- For https://www.whonix.org we need some help with css, html,
mediawiki, wordpress, webdesign.
- Contribute: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Contribute
- Donate: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Donate

### Changelog between Whonix 8 and Whonix 9 and More ###

See blog post:
https://www.whonix.org/blog/whonix-anonymous-9-released