[tor-talk] Fwd: IP Banned for running a non-exit relay from home?

Hi Folks, I run several relays, including a non-exit relay from my home
rack.  Recently I noticed that I can't access several major websites from my
home IP.  The network is otherwise clean, it's a relatively new IP since I
moved recently, and the RBLs come up negative.

The only thing I can think might have triggered it is the tor relay.
Googling around I have seen things like this- firewall rules that block all
tor nodes.

https://forum.netfort.com/netfort/topics/ids_ruleset_tue_aug_12_11_59_00_ist_2014

The sites that seem to be doing this are all hosting with these guys
http://www.internetbrands.com/
http://www.corvetteforum.com/
http://www.rennlist.com/
http://www.bensbargains.net/
[... many more]

I then noticed this guy https://www.dan.me.uk/dnsbl  - when I hit this page
from my relay-only IP, I get

"I'm sorry, but I really don't see why anyone would need to use a TOR node
or Anonymous Proxy server to look at my site.
So i'm afraid you can't look. Stop running TOR / using an anonymous proxy
and you can view my site."

Even though I'm not accessing the site over tor, and even though the node
at my IP is a non-exit and there is no
possibility that my IP would ever access their properties over TOR.

Anyway, this surprised me.  In retrospect I suppose if people have access
to the list of nodes (exit or not) they'll use
it to set up firewall rules whether they understand what they are doing or
not.

If this is the way things are moving, I suppose I'll have to shut down or
VPN up my home node.