Re: [tor-talk] Hidden Services - how to implement something like Round Robin DNS?

my torrc file i edit itto use many ports and i manually put every port in my firefox browsers (many profiles)each profile working with diferent portbut when i restrict an exit node to be from us or caall ports give ips from us or cahow to edit that to make every port give ip from different countryi want to make port 9150 give {us} ipand port 9152 give {ca} ipand so onbut when i write ExitNodes {??} it over write the last ExitNodes {??}that is i wrote :SocksPort 9150ExitNodes {us}SocksPort 9152ExitNodes {ca}SocksPort 9153SocksPort 9154SocksPort 9155SocksPort 9156SocksPort 9157SocksPort 9158SocksPort 9159SocksPort 9160SocksPort 9161SocksPort 9165SocksPort 9170SocksPort 9175SocksPort 9180SocksPort 9185SocksPort 9190SocksPort 9195ControlPort 9151CookieAuthentication 1KeepalivePeriod 18000StrictNodes 1