[tor-talk] Introducing KroTor

Hi everyone!,

I recently finished my GSOC project in which I ported Tor codebase to
chrome's native client (also ported libevent).
This enables tor's official C codebase to run inside Chrome browser as an
app, it creates a system wide (tor)socks proxy at port 9999.

The app has been published on webstore ( all relevant links are at end of
mail)

Currently it lacks a functional GUI ie ability to add proxy settings,
modify proxy port etc; I am working on it and next version will have one.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

(Apologies if I sent the mail to wrong mailing list)

Links:
Webstore link :
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/krotorbeta-access-interne/dfdhngcahhplaibahkkjhdklhihbaikl
 (shorter link) : https://codebuff.net/krotor