Re: [tor-talk] .onion address found in my website comments

On 9/12/2015 4:13 PM, Griffin Boyce wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Hello.  I found an onion link in the comment section of my site. Now,
I removed the comment and marked it as spam but I am wondering if it
can be traced or reported.  Should I take further action?

The content of .onion links can't be traced. If the content was objectionable, then sounds like you solved the problem by deleting the comment. (Most onion sites don't contain objectionable content, but it sounds like this one did. Sorry if this is the first interaction you've had with Tor users).

best,
Griffin

Thanks. I know that onion botnets aren't a thing but I figured better safe than sorry.

---