Re: [tor-talk] tor + twitter issues

Tempest transcribed 2.4K bytes:
> twitter's security configuration seems to be at war with tor. had to do
> multiple resets over past 24 hours, only to see a perpetual "lock" in
> place recently. i filed a support ticket. here's twitter's response.

Hey All,

I was contacted by some nice folks at Twitter who have worked to resolve this
issue.  The problems with Tor users being locked out of their Twittter
accounts and asked for phone number *should* be fixed, but I wasn't given
many details as to what the fix entails, soâ

Is anyone still having troubles which they believe to be caused by using Tor?

--
 ââ isis agora lovecruft