Re: [tor-talk] p2p(skype and other VOIP) blocked in .UZ

On Monday 14 September 2015 09:41 Elrippo wrote:
> Why don't you use the Firefox built in Videochat and run that over a local
> Tor instance?

talky.io is one of the many reconnaissance sites for WebRTC, which is exactly
what that built-in video chat is. But it is deanonymizing to its core, so it
is disabled hard in Tor Browser.

I heard Tox can be used over TCP only, which would allow its usage over Tor:
https://tox.chat (formerly tox.im, but that domain belongs to a person which
is not trusted anymore).

Sincerely,

Malte