Re: [tor-talk] Running a relay for some months

On 9/17/2016 2:46 PM, Tor Dev wrote:

I see now. My apologies! I pressed the button indeed multiple times, but the window with the mail didn’t close after pressing the button. Even disabling GPG signatures made no difference. After a few minutes I force quitted my mail client and went to other things.

Now I’m also surprised that not a single spam filter across the infrastructure noticed this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem. So much for all the spam filters. None of at least 3 on my side made a peep. I'd think tor-talk server / provider also has spam filters. Maybe not if they allow 14 identical messages in a couple of minutes? :|