Re: [tor-talk] How do i check the archives?

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 05:51:50PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> It would *greatly* help readers if the full raw maildir
> or mbox archives could be provided for download.
> Thus seeding their MUA's and search tools and indexes.

Here's a tarball I just made from the seul.org archives:
http://seul.org/~arma/tor-talk-20160920.tar.gz
(It's 61MB compressed.)

People are welcome to do what they want with it to make it more
usable by whatever the cool kids use these days.

I wonder if longer-term the answer is that one of those more thoroughly
maintained mail archive websites should be doing this.

--Roger