Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Google error / CAPTCHAs.

> Question: what are these people actually doing with the exit node IP
> that upsets Google?

Nothing!

I believe that Google simply wants to supress our freedom and anonymity, because they are evil, and operated by evil beings.
You can't use Google Translate at all with most Tor exit nodes, while there are no sane reaons why they would block Tor users from just translating text.

To my surprise, Microsoft Bing doesn't block any Tor nodes at all! But they do require Javascript to search.

I personally use Duckduckgo for most searches. But they don't provide good search matches. But they have become much better, thankfully!

- Hikki