Re: [tor-talk] is it me or did tor talk get really quiet?

On 09/26/2016 09:02 PM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
> Some may say they still get several tor-talk emails / day  and I do, too.
>
> But several current, relevant technical questions I've asked about Tor
> issues get no comments.
> Questions I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be interested in. And
> that at least some advanced users would have partial answers or
> suggestions for, but not a peep.
> This is in stark contrast to the past on this list.
>
> At times, it almost seems that many knowledgeable people gave up or moved.
> Need to find where the cool kids are hanging. :)

Some of it has moved to more specific lists like
https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-onions and
know you, Joe, are aware of that, but others who follow this thread
might not be so I wanted to mention it.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/