[Fwd: Broken Link]

Hi, everybody!

I receive this mail, so I forward it to the list.
can anybody fix this please?

thank's
Loig
--
, \|/ -------------------- trav: (33)0556133777 ce que j'ecris \|/ .
|  V Loic (Loig) Vigneras   FAX: (33)0556130210    n'engage     V  |

-- BEGIN included message

Sorry to bother you, but I can't reach the person who can fix this :-)

The problem is that a lot of links on http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/
are broken. They all point to penguinplay.ml.org which doesn't
exist. I tried to tell Stephane Peter, but the mailto: links for
him point to penguinplay.ml.org, too. Can you tell him to fix this,
please ?

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla          Team AMIGA        AROS Head of Development
Author of XDME, ResTrackLib, CInt.		       <http://www.aros.org/>

-- END included message