Re: I need more Time

Hi!

I've been a silent listener to this mailing list up to now. I am working for a
small game company (http://www.eyeone.com/), and has been looking forward to
using your code in some future project. Not much help in that, I know, but
hopefully some moral support. We are too few programmers in our company to take
on big C / C++ projects on our own, our speciality is web games - up to now
solely in java. Open source libraries like the one you are working on would be
invaluable to us if where to attempt something bigger. I tell you this, because
I think interest should not only be measured in quantity.

I would like to know a bit more about what you expect and want from a web site
admin, as I would like to make an attempt at convincing colleagues and bosses
that we should host your project on our site.

-Rune Myrland-

Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://NamePlanet.com