Re: Overview Doc

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>when I get it in electronic form).  Now we need short descriptions of
>the main components.

WeŽll also need to describe the current status of PPlay as a whole and of
the individual parts.

>pg2d, GameSpace and GGI interface.   WareWolf should do one for
>the GUI, and Laurent should do pg3d.  As for other parts of the

Ok, here it is:

GUI OVERVIEW
{
The PenguinPlay GUI system provides the basic support for adding GUI
functionality (mouse pointers, text input/output, gauges, menu structures
etcetc) to a game. It is designed to handle the wide range of looks&feels
in games.

While the system itself covers only the basics, we will assemble a library
of more or less concrete widgets to make writing game GUIs almost as easy
as writing with "traditional" ones.

}

>PS:  WHERE IS THE SOUND TEAM.

Sherman's email addr is on the homepage. I'll simply write him right now.
Let's hope the best.

Cu
	Christian